At Sophie Lutz Jewellery we aim to satisfy our customers 100%
How to return or exchange
To make a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the day you receive your order. Once we have confirmed your return send your items(s) back to us at the address that we shall provide to you in our response email within 28 days of receiving your order.
Cancelling your order
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days from the day after you received your order.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days from the day after you received you order. Email us at email@example.com.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to at Sophie Lutz Jewellery 15 Montana Road London SW20 8TW. Please retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and packaging.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including the original postage, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation providing we have received the returned goods. Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days from the day after you received you order, as described above.
Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to items that have been specifically manufactured to order on behalf of a client: bespoke items are not returnable.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a refund and purchase the new piece separately. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org up to 14 working days from the day after you received your order.
Please note that bespoke items that have been made to order cannot be refunded under any circumstances unless faulty.
Receiving a refund
Please supply your bank details when you email us (see above) and we will refund into your account.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Sophie Lutz Jewellery and may only be refunded as a credit.
Items should be returned new, unused, and in the original packaging. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, any packaging such as cards and cards should also be returned.
Please note that bespoke items that have been specifically manufactured to order on behalf of a client cannot be exchanged or returned.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
Colors and gemstones
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible products that appear on sophielutzjewellery.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate. The gemstones that we use at Sophie Lutz Jewellery are natural products. Due to fluctuations in market supply there may be variations in the sizes and shapes of some of the stones from those displayed on our site.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
Any damage resulting from wear and tear will not be refunded. We will offer a repair service
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
Our returns address is Sophie Lutz Jewellery 15 Montana Road London SW20 8TW. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any returns.
Please insure the return shipment as we will NOT be liable for loss or damage to until we receive the goods. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
Taking care of your jewellery
Sophie Lutz Jewellery is hand made in London and should be worn and stored with proper care. Clean using a soft toothbrush and natural soap if necessary.
Do not swim, shower or bathe in your jewellery.
Gold vermeil may need re-plating over time if worn frequently.